Welcome to the Web site of Barry J. Klyde, MD. Here you will learn about Dr. Klyde and his practice. You will also find useful links to other sites.
Dr. Klyde specializes in endocrinology and metabolism, including thyroid disease, reproductive disorders, parathyroid and metabolic bone disease, pituitary disease, adrenal disease and diabetes.
- Cornell University, B.S. Biochemistry, 1969
- Stanford University, M.D., 1974
- Medical Scientist Training Program, Stanford University
- Internship and residency: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism: Joint program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Rockefeller University
- Multiple publications in medical journals
- Dr. Klyde has been in clinical practice since 1979
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1977
- Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1981
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
Testing, diagnosis and care
Dr. Klyde's practice prides itself in the individual attention it provides to each patient's needs. Most patients are referred to Dr. Klyde by relatives, friends and associates of other patients and other physicians.
Extensive, state-of-the-art equipment is located on-site and allows Dr. Klyde and his staff to provide in-depth, immediate response to your medical needs.